Thursday 26 June 2014

Speed Up The Healing Process Of Cold Sores

Cold sore often called fever blisters are a very big nuisance. They appear out of nowhere and become a very big sore on your lip or mouth area. Even though they are outright ugly they are not dangerous to your health. The medical term for a common cold sore is Herpes Simplex Virus. This term definitely makes the disease sound so much worse than it truly is. The treatment for cold sores varies and is available in prescription and other the counter form.


Causes

There are several causes of these hideous cold sores and can stem from being overstressed. Stress can be a big factor but can be controlled with non-medical solutions. If you can keep your stress level to a minimum by doing yoga exercises or meditation you can help prevent the more common outbreak. Another cause is the intake of too many acidic foods. Eliminating or decreasing the amount of acidic foods can decrease outbreaks. Once you get a cold sore you will realize how important it is to your appearance to prevent a breakout. Having a low immune system is another factor, which can be more difficult to control. Having a medical illness can cause your immune system to not work properly. Whether you have an acute or chronic illness will greatly impact the outbreak of fever blisters. 


 Preventions

It is important to try and prevent the outbreak of Herpes Simplex as much as possible. Get on an exercise routine and watching your diet will greatly help decrease the side affects of the disease. Stay clear of all foods that are high in acid. Staying healthy is a bit of challenge in the beginning for over time it becomes easier. The outcome will be worth all the wok that you put into taking care of yourself. Keeping your stress level to a minimum will make you feel healthier and help you be able to tolerate stressful situations a lot better.

Medications


There are several over the counter topical drugs that you can purchase at your local pharmacy. These will help the pain and speed up the healing process. Remember there is no actual cure for the infection but these drugs will help decrease the number of outbreaks. Lidocaine and Ibuprofen can help eliminate the pain caused from the sores. The sores are very painful and can cause you much discomfort when you are talking, smiling, or eating. This is why it is so important to keep the disease under control. Some prescribed medications will help the sore heal up a lot faster than over the counter drugs. You may want to visit your primary physician to get a high strength medication and always keep in on hand just incase of potential outbreaks.

2 comments:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis



    ReplyDelete